Package thief caught on hidden doorbell cam
This was the latest story generated by NextDoor.com.. The website and app used by neighborhoods for alerts and such. Our 10:00 producer saw that someone caught a package thief on a home surveillance camera. But the camera was a new one we'd never seen before. It's hidden in a doorbell and acts as a motion sensor, camera, and speakerphone. I did some digging to try and find the victim and was able to get his number. He agreed to discuss the crime and share more of his video. He even used the camera when I came to the door. I used that clip in this story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment