Woman pistol-whipped outside shopping center
I had a story on another topic already shot when we were diverted to this one. Scanner traffic suggested a woman was pistol-whipped and robbed in a popular East Memphis shopping center. I discovered it happened outside an upscale furniture store. We interviewed some other shoppers in the area. I also spoke with the woman's boyfriend or husband.. But neither wanted to speak on camera. In my live shot, I referred to fingerprint dust that was still on the victim's car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment