Friday, December 18, 2015

Woman Pistol-Whipped, Robbed In East Memphis

Woman pistol-whipped outside shopping center

I had a story on another topic already shot when we were diverted to this one.  Scanner traffic suggested a woman was pistol-whipped and robbed in a popular East Memphis shopping center.  I discovered it happened outside an upscale furniture store.  We interviewed some other shoppers in the area.  I also spoke with the woman's boyfriend or husband.. But neither wanted to speak on camera.  In my live shot, I referred to fingerprint dust that was still on the victim's car.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...