Thursday, December 17, 2015

Teacher Accused Of Fondling Student At School

SCS teacher suspended; accused of sexually assaulting student at school

We were the first to find out a Kirby High School teacher was arrested for allegedly fondling a student.  Police said it happened inside the school.  I was still anchoring the 4:00 news when I learned I would be doing the story for the 6:00 newscast.  I hurriedly gathered some information between 5:00 and 6:00 and presented the facts at 6:00.  My photographer and I then headed to the Kirby High area to get reaction to the arrest.  I even spoke with the alleged victim's mother over the phone.  We stayed out in the live van, edited the story, and had a full report for the 10:00 news.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...