Memphis restaurant owner died in house fire
I was dispatched to Lakeland, TN hours after fire ripped through a house in the Davies Plantation subdivision. It was still a very active scene. We confirmed a 66 year-old man died in the fire. Naturally, I wanted to learn more about the victim. I did a property search on-line and found the homeowner was Jerry Stamson. The last name rang a bell as the same name as a former Juvenile Court Clerk. So I called Steve Stamson. He told me Jerry was his brother. Information from Steve really helped personalize this story. Steve also revealed that Jerry had owned the landmark Barksdale Restaurant in Midtown for many years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment