Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"Neck Brace Bandit" Caught After This Story Airs

Suspect wearing neck brace accused of robbing ATM customers

I usually pull police reports to find victims of crime.  This one contacted us in hopes of catching the man who terrorized him at an ATM.  The suspect actually wore a neck brace.  I knew it was a matter of time before someone identified him.  I got an email within minutes after the story aired from someone who knew him.  Police had the suspect in custody the next morning.  Meanwhile, I called no less than four health equipment businesses trying to find a neck brace I could use in a stand-up.  I finally found one willing to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...