Suspect wearing neck brace accused of robbing ATM customers
I usually pull police reports to find victims of crime. This one contacted us in hopes of catching the man who terrorized him at an ATM. The suspect actually wore a neck brace. I knew it was a matter of time before someone identified him. I got an email within minutes after the story aired from someone who knew him. Police had the suspect in custody the next morning. Meanwhile, I called no less than four health equipment businesses trying to find a neck brace I could use in a stand-up. I finally found one willing to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment