Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Driver Found Alive After Truck Pulled From Lake

Driver alive after car found in lake

I already had my main story written and edited when we got word of a search and rescue in a Mississippi lake.  My photographer and I hit the road, got to the location, and soon learned the man was at a friend's house nearby.  It had appeared he was a goner.  Crews went through a lot of effort thanks to his apparent carelessness on the road.  Meanwhile, we had to find a better cell service spot in order to do the live shot.. Since we were using a "back pack."  That also explains the slight delay after the anchor tosses to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...