MPD: Suspect Killed After Shooting At Officer
I was just about to begin writing a story on a possible sales tax hike in Memphis when we learned of an incident on Parkside Drive. Apparently, a gunman was firing at police. My photog and I hopped in a live truck and headed out. The alleged gunman was dead when we arrived. It's unclear whether he wanted to die at the hands of police. He won't be talking. But police say someone who called 911 did report that the man threatened to shoot officers if they showed up.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment