Hostess Strike Continues Despite Deadline For Closure
I covered strikers at local Hostess bakeries the night before the iconic brand announced it would cease operations.. Blaming, in part, the strike. We watched as a final deadline passed with no deal. It's sad knowing 18,500 employees nationwide may be unemployed for the holidays. I feel certain rights to produce Twinkies, Ding Dongs, Wonder Bread, and other items will be gobbled up by another company. Hopefully, the landmark bakery in downtown Memphis will cook again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment