Sequestered Jurors Save Child
I'll admit it.. I cover a LOT of crime. All Memphis TV stations cover a lot of crime. There's a lot of crime to cover in Memphis. But it's nice, once and a while, to cover a positive news story. This one was pretty incredible. Two sequestered jurors (a pediatrician and a nurse no less) happened to be entering their hotel when a child nearly drowned in the pool. They saved the child's life. I was able to interview all of the main players.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment