Saturday, May 12, 2012

Marathon Shift Reporting Manhunt End

Bain sisters found safe; Adam Mayes dead
This is a link to our coverage Thursday night of the end of the Adam Mayes manhunt.  He was on the lam for 2 weeks with kidnapped sisters.. wanted for killing their mother and older sister.  The nationwide search included dozens of officers in the Alpine, MS area.  That's where things ended when Mayes shot himself in the head after being confronted by cops.  The girls were safe.  I worked a double and my photographer and I were up 24 hours straight.  It was exhilarating.. and reminded me of why I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...