Monday, November 7, 2011

Celebrity Sightings

Being a Reporter sometimes has its perks.  Although I'm by no means a celebrity hound, I have had the occasion to meet actors, singers, and others while they were in whatever town in which I was working at the time.  I recently picked up a quick interview with Huey Lewis for the 10:00 news.  It wasn't my primary story that day..just something to help fill the show.  I've always been somewhat of a fan of Lewis and his band.  I volunteered to go by the Stax Museum and conduct the interview.  Lewis' latest release was a compilation of music made famous by Stax artists.  He was a very gracious man..and shorter than I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...