This is a good example of a story that started on social media. Someone Facebook messaged me about a fundraiser set up for a Houston area preschool. I thought, "okay." Then I read about the reason the preschool needed money. Turns out, an out of control pickup truck slammed into two of its buses. I thought to call and see if any surveillance video existed. Fortunately, the preschool shared video as did a driver who happened to be passing by at the time of the crash. His dashboard camera caught it. Having multiple angles showing the incident definitely made the difference in whether this got coverage. Thankfully, no one was injured.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment