I didn't post this back on December 25th.. But I caught with "Pancho Claus" again after a number of years. Despite health and other struggles, Richard Reyes's alter-ego has spread cheer for more than four decades. He and his caravan once again delivered gifts and joy through the streets of the East End. This is one of those stories you'll know will always be there on Christmas morning. It's kind of its own gift for news crews looking for something to cover on what could be a slow news day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment