https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/our-hope-is-that-people-will-just-comply-galveston-island-beaches-officially-close-for-july-4th-weekend/285-f2f3976a-f23c-43bb-9546-347a15f086ed
I've been doing a LOT of Zoom interviews lately. That includes the one I did for this story on beaches being closed on Galveston Island over the July 4th holiday weekend. I did it from home. The chief of the island's beach patrol agreed to Zoom with me and a couple of our photographers went down and shot some b-roll (both ground video and drone video). It's part of the way we continue to do things at KHOU amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We do still get out and actually cover events in person on occasion. As for the story.. closing beaches was fairly controversial given the fact that it means so much money for businesses and so much fun for visitors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment