https://www.khou.com/article/news/prayers-turn-to-tears-as-officers-mourn-death-of-hcso-deputy-who-died-from-covid-19/285-b83718ea-0bdf-49d7-bee4-21f4155f397b
COVID-19 has touched many lives across the nation and here at home in Houston. The Harris County Sheriff's Office has reported a number of positive cases among its ranks. But Sgt. Raymond Scholwinski was the first casualty. The 70 year-old deputy had been with HCSO since 1979. I was assigned to cover his death and wasn't sure which direction I'd go. I got word that some of his colleagues would gather at the substation where he worked. One of them was particularly emotional as she recalled Sgt. Scholwinski.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment