Thursday, January 31, 2019
So many stories during the government shutdown
https://www.khou.com/video/news/local/longtime-nasa-worker-says-shes-never-seen-a-government-shutdown-like-this/285-89042a04-dc6c-4e49-b21d-d4ab6e281b2e?jwsource=cl
The recent partial government shutdown provided so many personal stories. Fortunately, federal workers were willing to talk with us as the inconvenience dragged on. I happened to run into the woman in this story while staking out a restaurant that was providing free food for furloughed workers and others. She's worked at NASA for more than 30 years. I also liked how my live shot turned out at Johnson Space Center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment