https://www.khou.com/video/news/local/inside-look-at-wortham-theater-centers-ongoing-harvey-recovery/285-8229760
The Wortham Theater Center was among several Houston theaters flooded by Hurricane Harvey. It was the most damaged by far. I happen to live a block away from it and have closely followed its restoration. The building has been closed to the public since the flood. But I thought the one year anniversary of Harvey was a good time to update the project. I got clearance to get a camera inside and take a look around. It was also an opportunity to promote the first public event at the Wortham since it was closed for repairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment