Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Students Helping Harvey Victims "Bounce" Back
https://www.khou.com/video/news/community/students-spend-summer-rebuilding-from-hurricane-harvey/285-8167088
I've done a number of stories on a youth organization called Bounce that has helped Harvey victims recover since the massive flood. In this case, kids were spending part of their summer vacation north of Houston helping repair a retired couple's home. It's always amazing (and disheartening) to see how far so many people still need to go to fully recover. I'm glad there are perfect strangers willing to pitch in. My photographer even broke out a drone to help tell the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment