Home burglaries are hot topic at East Memphis crime meeting
Covering a town hall meeting can be tricky. You don't always get emotional sound from people. I was worried when I entered this one. It concerned recent crime in an East Memphis neighborhood around Sea Isle School. The crowd was pretty small. But several residents shared their stories. One stood out. A man's home was burglarized just days earlier. He later texted me photos of the aftermath. The event also afforded the opportunity for me to speak one-on-one with the city's new interim police director. He discussed a number of topics.. Including fighting crime in East Memphis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment