Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Car Flips Off I-40, Lands In Water

MFD Lt. Wayne Cooke speaks about crash on I-40 near Covington Pike

We heard on the scanner that a bad crash occurred along I-40.  My photographer and I were sent to check it out.  I could tell it wasn't just another accident as soon as we pulled up.  One side of the interstate was blocked.  I found out a car struck a guardrail and then flipped over into a swampy area below.  Several boats were among the equipment brought to the scene by MFD.  I did a couple of hits in the 10:00 newscast.. Including the one attached.  We were rejoined during a briefing by the MFD's spokesperson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...