MFD Lt. Wayne Cooke speaks about crash on I-40 near Covington Pike
We heard on the scanner that a bad crash occurred along I-40. My photographer and I were sent to check it out. I could tell it wasn't just another accident as soon as we pulled up. One side of the interstate was blocked. I found out a car struck a guardrail and then flipped over into a swampy area below. Several boats were among the equipment brought to the scene by MFD. I did a couple of hits in the 10:00 newscast.. Including the one attached. We were rejoined during a briefing by the MFD's spokesperson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment