Drivers under siege by thrown rocks where school bus was struck
I was dispatched to breaking news Monday about a student on board a bus injured by a rock that was thrown through a window. I interviewed the kid who, fortunately, suffered only minor injuries. We got an email after the story aired from another driver who said rocks shattered his Coca-Cola truck window in the very same area on Southern Avenue. MPD confirmed there have been at least 3 other attacks in the last 2 weeks. I did this live shot (in my follow-up story) on the railroad tracks that run along Southern Avenue. I held up some rocks like the ones likely being thrown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment