Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Car Shot Repeatedly With Baby On Board

Only On 5: Car Shot Repeatedly With Baby Inside

I found this story by searching the jail's website.  I noticed a man charged with multiple counts of attempted murder and then pulled up his affidavit.  It detailed this scary incident.  A car was shot at least 8 times with a one year-old baby on board.  The victims know the suspect.. But claim they don't know what his beef was.  I was able to track down their information and they agreed to do an exclusive interview.  I even got to meet the baby.  I'm so glad she's okay..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...