Only On 5: Car Shot Repeatedly With Baby Inside
I found this story by searching the jail's website. I noticed a man charged with multiple counts of attempted murder and then pulled up his affidavit. It detailed this scary incident. A car was shot at least 8 times with a one year-old baby on board. The victims know the suspect.. But claim they don't know what his beef was. I was able to track down their information and they agreed to do an exclusive interview. I even got to meet the baby. I'm so glad she's okay..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment