Saturday, July 5, 2014

Senator's Son Charged In Beale Fondling

Alleged fondling by prominent politician's son on Beale

I was originally assigned your typical "downtown security on the 4th" story for Independence Day.  Fortunately, I found some alternatives.  Searching the jail website turned up Carroll Cullerton, charged with sexual battery at a Beale club.  His affidavit stated the alleged victim was "E Moss."  I figured her name may be "Emily" and I was right.  I found her on Twitter and she agreed to an interview.  Another stroke of luck led to the discovery of Cullerton's political connection.  His father is president of the Illinois State Senate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...