Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Possible Plan to Revive Peabody Place

Wharton shares new idea for shuttered Peabody Place Mall

Peabody Place Mall was among the reasons I moved downtown when I came to Memphis.  I saw movies there, shopped, ate.. But then it slowly died.  It's hard to believe the center, built in 2001, lasted barely a decade.  I got wind of a new idea from the mayor.  I emailed his media folks but decided to pay a personal visit to city hall (mainly because I'm very impatient).  Fortunately, the mayor was more than willing to discuss this potential plan to revive Peabody Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...