Germantown mayor not seeking re-election
We got word Tuesday night that longtime Germantown Mayor Sharon Goldsworthy decided to retire after her fifth four-year term. She sent emails to some 60 city staffers and friends. We confirmed it and got it on the air. I decided Wednesday to call and ask for a sit-down interview. I was surprised that the formation of municipal schools was not, in her opinion, the biggest accomplishment of her tenure. Mayor Goldsworthy is always very welcoming and warm. Unlike many politicians.. She seems sincere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment