Mother of robbery suspect: 'Don't do drugs'
I first heard an arrest had been made last week in a series of bank robberies during which the suspect wore sunglasses similar to those Tom Cruise wore in "Risky Business." We finally got confirmation Tuesday that two suspects were actually behind the crimes. I went to a detention hearing for one of them and learned he has a serious drug problem. I was able to speak briefly with his mother and sister in the elevator at federal court. They may not have realized who I was. But the mother did say a few things on camera once we walked outside.. Where multiple cameras were waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment