TDOT awards most expensive contract ever for Memphis interchange
I hate traveling the north loop to I-40 east in Memphis simply because there's a one-lane entrance ramp. It backs up all the time.. And gets even worse during rush hour. The interchange at 40/240 will finally be finished thanks to the biggest contract ever let by TDOT. Coincidentally, the TDOT commissioner happened to be in Memphis on the day this was announced. He should have held a news conference. But I got him anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment