Three suspects charged in deadly shooting on South Main
I wanted to believe this murder along South Main was the result of a drug deal gone wrong or something.. Anything but a random act of violence. However, it appears that's exactly what it was. A 27 year-old nurse was shot and killed during an apparent robbery while walking home from a party. I was able to track down his family's home in Germantown. They allowed me inside to discuss the victim and the crime. It happened in an area where I walk daily.. Providing another reminder of how fleeting life can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment