Ricin Letter Sent To U.S. Senator Roger Wicker Postmarked Memphis,TN
I've long made jokes about big stories always coming back to Memphis. This story, regarding a ricin-laced letter sent to a US Senator, was no exception. Sen. Roger Wicker of MS was the intended target. Officials say the letter was postmarked Memphis. I was working a couple of unrelated stories when I got the call to pursue this one. Fortunately, NBC shot the mail facility in DC and Wicker's office. I got a phone interview with US Rep. Steve Cohen of Memphis (after he responded to a direct message on Twitter).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment