Only On 5: Disabled Police Retiree Speaks About Removal From Bar
And to think I almost dismissed this story thinking Facebook posts were exaggerated. But alas.. A disabled police retiree had, in fact, been thrown out of a bar and injured by bouncers. An intern happened to know one of the former cop's friends. We found his address and snagged an exclusive. I had to calm my photographer down when we got to the bar. She was ready to pounce. But we were there to simply get their side.. Which they were unwilling to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment