I started the day Thursday covering a meeting of the Transition Planning Commission. I was not excited. In fact, I was live in the 4:00 and 5:00 newscasts.. Although the meeting started at 4:30. Despite expectations, a big decision regarding a new unified school district wasn't made after all. I E-mailed the producer letting her know the story would be a re-hash of earlier information. I jokingly told her to find some breaking news. Moments later I received an E-mail alerting us to a hit and run crash in which 3 children were injured. Fortunately, their injuries were not life-threatening. However, I'm thrilled breaking news arose when it did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment