Defendant claims "demon" made him murder girlfriend - Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee
Here's a link to a story I covered about a murder defendant who claims a demon told him to kill his former girlfriend. Curtis Stanton said he never heard voices before the murder or since..but did hear them the night he stabbed Regina Tidwell with a steak knife. We got wind the trial was underway after the Commercial Appeal posted a story on its website. I wasn't sure we'd be able to get inside the courtroom since we had not previously requested access. Fortunately, Judge Chris Craft is always accommodating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment