SCS superintendent: Muni schools will have some hiccups - Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee
Municipal school districts are already working to begin their first school years. Shelby County Schools superintendent (from which the municipalities are breaking away) predicts some problems. He says it's the nature of the business. But he says the municipal districts will have long-term success. I got this interview following an SCS board meeting. Basically, I needed a story after a couple of items were pulled from the agenda. We know that any discussion regarding the "munis" usually gets attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment