Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Stepping back into Texas history

I haven't been able to update my blog in a while because of technical issues.  But here's a story from the not so distant past.  I got to escape every day news and crime and take a short trip to Washington on the Brazos.  It's an historic site in the midst of a major renovation.  It's a nice change of pace to get out and cover something related to history which is a passion of mine.  

https://www.khou.com/article/news/history/where-texas-became-texas-washington-on-the-brazos-historic-site-undergoing-multi-million-dollar-renovation/285-c14a9742-017e-47e6-b168-d74e6bd932bf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stepping back into Texas history

I haven't been able to update my blog in a while because of technical issues.  But here's a story from the not so distant past.  I g...