http://www.khou.com/video/news/local/sugar-land-native-among-newest-nasa-astronauts/285-24b0c7ea-501e-47af-8443-b540583114fa?jwsource=cl
It's been a while since I posted a story.. But this was a fun one. I got to cover NASA's newest class of astronauts as they were introduced during a ceremony at Houston's Johnson Space Center. I didn't realize that one of them was a Houston-area native. Fortunately, she gave us a few words in a separate interview and became the "peg" of my story. Being so close to a NASA facility provides a lot of interesting stories. We could almost have a bureau there and cover nothing but space-related news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment