Visiting team bus burglarized at Rhodes College
A soccer team from The University of the Ozarks came to Memphis to take on Rhodes College. They tied. But a return to their bus revealed that a crook had also been busy during the game. He ransacked the bus and stole personal items, electronics, and computers. MPD released surveillance video of the suspect, which got our attention. Unfortunately, the police report was not yet available. But I really wanted to interview some of the teammates who were victims. I looked at the team's roster online and then cross-referenced on Twitter. One of the player's quickly replied. I Facetimed with him and a teammate about the crime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment