Family shot at while in pickup truck in Panola County
I was sent to Panola County, MS after a producer saw an article in a newspaper concerning a family whose pickup truck was shot. A toddler in the back seat was injured by flying glass from a shattered window. His mother was quoted in the article. But my attempts to reach the family were unsuccessful. Obviously, the story must go on. So, I got some photos of the incident from Facebook and spoke with neighbors in the area where the shooting happened. The suspects were still at large.. Although everyone seemed to know them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment