Convicted murders record rap videos behind bars
We got this story thanks to fellow NBC affiliate WSMV in Nashville. They discovered two convicted murderers were still reaching the outside world through on-line posts and videos.. Using smuggled cell phones. The pair murdered a University of Memphis student in 2009. I covered the story originally, so our special projects producer approached me about doing a piece for our station. I conducted an interview for WSMV and they shared materials with us. There's definitely an outrage factor here. But, unfortunately, it appears to be an issue the TN Department of Corrections has a difficult time controlling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/granada-theater-jensen-drive-being-demolished-food-pantry/285-c2a1b91e-b555-4851-8480-03595fcb511c T...
No comments:
Post a Comment