Armed robbers hit stretch of Midtown on Madison Avenue
I search Memphis Police reports daily and noticed a robbery trend along one stretch of Madison Avenue. There were 4 robberies in a 4 night period. All of the crimes happened within a few blocks. 2 of them happened outside a popular bar. Fortunately, one of the victims agreed to speak with us. She was still shaken. An added bonus was when the bar let us have surveillance video of the actual crime. We often gets criticized for exploiting crime.. But I also see stories like this as a way to publicize crimes that need to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/granada-theater-jensen-drive-being-demolished-food-pantry/285-c2a1b91e-b555-4851-8480-03595fcb511c T...
No comments:
Post a Comment